- For pulses:
1. Soak the chickpeas in water and baking soda for 12 hours.
2. Drain and wash well.
3. Cook from boiling water without salt, covered and removing the foam that comes out on the surface for 1h or 1: 30h.
4.Keep them cold
For the "leche de tigre":
Blend all the ingredients well and strain. Set aside.
1. Cut the avocado in dices and cucumber, and the cherrys four times
2. Mix with the chickpeas and leche de tigre.
3. It must be very cold when serving.
4. Top with some more cherrys tomatoes and garnish with Ghoa Cress and Adji Cress from Koppert Cress.