- 200 g Pardina lentils
- 70 g sweetcorn
- 60 g cooked green beans
- 200 g small courgettes (washed, sliced and fried in extra virgin olive oil)
- 50 g fresh chanterelles, boiled in plenty of lightly salted acidic water (with white vinegar)
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 30 g black stoneless olives
- 200 g fresh Asiago cheese
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 curly endive
- 5 or 6 chive blades, finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- Step 1Boil the lentils in plenty of water with a celery stalk for 13 minutes (the lentils should still be quite compact).
- Step 2Drain, mix with the other ingredients, dress with extra virgin olive oil and serve on top of a fresh curly endive salad.