- For pulses:
1. Soak the lentils for 4 hours in a mix of bicarbonate with water.
2. Wash well and cook 30-40 minutes from cold water without salt.
3. Halfway through cooking, you can add cold water to "scare" and they remain whole. Add the salt the last 10 minutes of cooking.
4. Once cooked, keep cold in the fridge.
- For the vinaigrette:
1. Assemble all the ingredients except the chopped hazelnuts with the help of some rods.
2. Add the hazelnuts, mix and reserve.
1. Cut the fennel into slices and grill until slightly toasted.
2. Peel the oranges and cut into wedges.
3. Mix the cold lentils with part of the vinaigrette, the orange, the fennel and the arugula.
4. Serve with the remaining fennel and sauce with the remaining vinaigrette.
5. Complement with Vene Cress from Koppert Cress.